We are inviting tenders for the ongoing provision of training delivery for Landau’s Taking Charge of Your Life course, outlined below:
Session 1: Effective communication
Session 2: Self-esteem, confidence building and assertiveness
Session 3: Stress management
Session 4: Managing change & next steps
During 2018, we will be running a minimum of five and a maximum of ten Taking Charge of Your Life courses across Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin. We may award delivery to more than one contractor to give us flexibility for holidays/sickness. Each contractor will, however, be guaranteed a minimum of two courses in 2018, with the potential for further courses (up to the maximum of ten in total), dependent on demand across the geographical area.
Each Taking Charge of Your Life session runs for four hours per week over four weeks with group sizes of around 12. In addition, there is a two-hour induction/assessment session at the start of the course. Course design and materials are provided.
Costings should include:
• Delivery of the two-hour induction session
• Delivery of four sessions over a four week period
• Completion of participants’ activity logs for each attendance/activity in accordance with ESF/Big Lottery Fund requirements
• Course materials and other relevant paperwork, which will be provided
• Venue hire and refreshments, which will be organised by Landau BBO Shropshire
Landau has been awarded funding from the ESF and the Big Lottery Fund to lead a partnership of 21 organisations delivering Building Better Opportunities provision in The Marches LEP area. This funding runs from January 2017 to 31st December 2019.
The Project engages people living in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin who are experiencing multiple barriers to employment. It helps them gain skills and develop confidence, equipping them with the abilities needed to move towards and into employment.
Please provide us with a brief written proposal which outlines:
• Your experience in delivering similar provision
• Your cost per course for delivering this provision as outlined in the description above
• Two referees
Please send your proposal to:
Sandie Dent – Project Manager
5 Landau Court, Tan Bank, Wellington, Telford TF1 1HE