Our IN2 employment programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions
What is IN2?
Landau’s IN2 programme provides dedicated support to young people aged 16-24, giving them the confidence to enter the world of work.
The programme is FREE to anyone not in employment, education or training who is aged 16-24 and living in Telford & Wrekin, Shropshire or Herefordshire.
If you are looking for a career but need training or support to take the first steps to employment, get in touch with us for our dedicated 121 support. Our experienced team of Employment Advisors will guide you along the way with FREE support and advice including:
- CV writing advice
- Interview support & preparation, with valuable techniques, tips and interview practice
- Help with searching for jobs that are right for you
- Access to free online courses
Our goal is to help young people to participate in work or learning, by equipping them with the personal and transferable skills needed for work.
Our IN2 programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Works and Pensions and delivered as a partnership created by Landau and School of Coding. The aim is to promote economic and social inclusion which seeks to achieve the sustainable integration of young people aged 16 to 24 into the labour market.
For more information, please contact us on:
T: 01952 245015
E: [email protected]
For young people who have left education but have not yet moved to employment, further education or training we can also offer support through focused development courses designed to improve confidence, communication skills, employability skills and mental wellbeing, with the opportunity to work with a job coach who will support them to move towards employment, training, apprenticeships or traineeships.
As well as these courses there are all sorts of short activities on offer, each designed to help build confidence, skills and experience needed to help take the next steps in life. Activities could include Sport, Team Activities, Confidence Building, Employability, Self-Employment, Construction Skills, Media, Mechanics, Enterprise and Functional Skills.
The IN2 Programme is delivered in partnership with organisations that can help participants to increase confidence and self-esteem, achieve qualifications, develop employability skills, improve their English and Maths, undertake work related activities and, most importantly, progress and succeed in learning or work. To equip them with the skills to move into further education or into employment directly or through traineeships or apprenticeships.
What is in it for you? First, an extra pair of hands. Through the IN2 programme and working with a range of partners including The Marches Centre of Manufacturing & Technology, Marches Construction Ready Project and Colleges, we can deliver employment ready labour to meet your business needs.
1. You can identify future employees, “try before you buy” route for your recruitment.
2. We will do all the administration and are completely flexible with how the placement can work – we will design it around what works for you.
3. We can meet our trainees cost with fully kitted with PPE (personal protective equipment) and Child Care so you will not have any costs to meet.
4. You are also engaging with your local community and raising the profile of your company in a positive way – one that has a great influence on the next generation of workers and promotes opportunities in your profession.
How do I know if I am eligible?
We would be delighted to hear from any local business, large or small. We can tailor placements to suit you. In addition to the real work placements, the IN2 programme gives career advice and training to the young people.
For more information:
T: 01952 245015