|Job title:||Finance Clerk|
|Responsible to:||IT and Finance Manager|
|Responsible for:||Providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.|
- Supporting the IT and Finance Manager, Senior Finance Officer, Finance Office and the Core Partnership on the Building Better Opportunities Project, the Finance Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Post holder may be required from time to time to undertake other duties, not specifically mentioned in this job description, but within levels of their salary scale. On occasion there may be travel and work in unsocial hours
- Checking the financial claims from the BBO Partnership, to ensure accuracy, compliance and completeness.
- Communicating errors and guiding Partners on corrections, with regard to the above.
- Processing project specific supplier invoices.
- Processing project staff’s expenses.
- Covering the petty cash function for the project (as required).
- Going offsite to give financial training and present at meetings to Partners (as required).
- Scanning and filing of finance claims.
|Closing Date:||26th January 2018|
|Posted Date:||10th January 2018|
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
BBO Finance Clerk Person Specification
Landau Application Form Finance Clerk
All completed application forms should be completed and returned to JobOps@landau.co.uk before the end of 26/1/18.