||Full Time – 5 Days per Week
||Landau Ltd are seeking to appoint a Project Administrator to support the project management team. The post holder will assist in supporting a partnership of 11 providers, helping to ensure the programme delivers an effective and quality provision.
- To support the development, delivery, evaluation and monitoring of the Building Better Opportunities Programme in Herefordshire. The post holder will be part of the project team and will provide administrative support to the project manager and compliance officer.
The post holder may be required from time to time to undertake other duties, not specifically mentioned in this job description, but within levels of their salary scale. On occasion, there may be travel and work in unsocial hours
- To support the delivery of the BBO project, understanding and adhering to the terms of the contract requirements, delivering and exceeding expectations, anticipating and pro-actively suggesting change and improvement.
- To establish effective working relationships with the project management team and delivery partners to support quality delivery and performance.
- To provide administrative support to the project manager and compliance officer, including assisting with compliance checking.
- To monitor the Cognisoft database system on a daily basis, checking partners’ uploaded participant documentation for compliance and liaising with partner organisations on requirements for compliance.
- To assist in the preparation of project reviews, reports, and project audits as required by the Big Lottery, ESF and Landau.
- To provide support in organizing partnership meetings, distributing agendas, minutes, and assisting in preparing presentations.
- To organize and maintain the BBO Herefordshire office in neat and professional order, informing Landau staff at HQ where necessary on services and equipment issues, and liaising with the landlord on behalf of Landau where requested. To take shared responsibility for the secure locking of offices each day and responsibility in the absence of the project manager.
- Establish and maintain electronic and hard copy files as required for the project, and ensure their safe and compliant storage.
- To ensure all BBO project information is accurate, appropriately filed, current, and available for those who need to access it.
- Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc. to produce correspondence, presentations, records, spreadsheets. Use the BBO project’s dedicated Cognisoft CRM database (full training given).
- Deal professionally and proficiently with enquiries from colleagues, partner providers, business contacts etc.
- Attend and contribute to regular 1:1s with the Project Manager.
- Organise and prioritise own time and responsibilities effectively.
- Act in a professional manner at all times, ensuring that Landau and the BBO project are presented in a positive manner.
||14th February 2018
||31st January 2018
Interested applicants should download the Job Specification, Job Description and application form detailing their experience, suitability to the post and future commitment to the project implementation and delivery.
BBO Project Administrator Specification
BBO Project Administrator Job Description
BBO Project Administrator Landau Application Form