Landau Ltd. is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
We are looking for sessional job coaches to work on an associates 0 hour contract basis to provide motivational and practical one-to-one and group mentoring and support via the clients preferred digital platform to young customers aged between 18 to 24 who are looking to improve their confidence and move into Employment.
This is a great role for someone who wants to help improve the prospects for people with barriers and challenges and who is excited at the idea of being part of a forward-thinking organisation that helps change lives. The successful applicants will ideally have experience in either welfare to work, IPS or supported employment. This post will be delivered virtually and so all candidates must be proficient in all aspects of IT, including delivering 1-2-1 and group sessions via a digital platform.
Although the post is delivered virtually candidates who live or have a good knowledge of the Derby and or Exeter area it would be beneficial
We are looking for someone who:
- Have a track record of working with Employers to find employment opportunities for client and working to employment targets
- Is calm, patient, caring and works with tact and sensitivity, has great communication skills
- Is flexible
- Is committed to meeting the individual needs of learners
- Is able to work as part of a team and contribute effectively
- Has previous experience of working with customers with multiple barriers to finding employment
The role is mainly Virtual however the work could involve travel a full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
The role will also require an enhanced DBS certificate (cost borne by Landau)
Landau is a Disability Confident Employer
Job Types: Self Employed/ Freelance
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract