LEAD TUTOR NEWSTEAD, STOKE-ON-TRENT
Landau Ltd. is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
We have an exciting opportunity for a tutor to lead on the delivery of our Adult and Community Learning courses across Stoke and Stafford, and also to provide teaching support for our expanding Training and Enterprise centre in Stoke on Trent where we support people with mild to moderate learning disabilities. Key responsibilities will include:
· Marketing, promotion and recruitment for courses
· Delivering ACL courses at both the training centre and external venues (both accredited and non-accredited)
· Planning and delivering high quality training delivery to meet service user and business need
· Undertaking robust person-centred initial assessments and creating individual action plans
· Creating engaging and relevant schemes of work and session plans
· Managing and accelerating learner progress and achievement including championing RARPA
· Acting as an ambassador for Landau
The person will need to have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role and be proactive, creative and able to work using their own initiative. We need someone who has practical skills and an enterprising mind-set, as well as strong teaching ability.
This is a great role for someone who wants to offer lively and interesting courses and activities for local people and who is excited at the idea of developing and expanding excellent opportunities for local communities.
This role will require travel outside of the centre so applicants must have a full driving licence and access to a car. Applicants must also undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
· Part-time 22.5 hours a week (3 days)
· £13,899k per annum
· 25 days annual leave & bank holidays pro-rata
· Closing date 12.12.2018
· Interviews 18.12.2018 which will be held at our Newstead site
Interested applicants should request further details and the application form from:
Carole Moreton, HR Officer [email protected]
|Salary||£13,899k per annum|
|Hours||Part-time 22.5 hours a week (3 days)|