Job title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job reference number: 10005
Closing date: 13th May 2021
Landau Ltd is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
Landau are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Manager to Lead the Quality Assurance Team (QAT) to ensure Landau remains compliant with all contracts delivered. Leading the QAT to ensure all contracts are using our in-house CRM system, developing and providing business and project reports.
Playing a pivotal role in the integration and embedding of Quality Assurance and Data Collection of new contracts. Ensuring processes are created and embedded to support in consistently delivering Quality and Best Practice across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Processing reports which support to review Landau Performance and Quality across the business, including working with Partnership Coordinator to develop reports for BBO partners.
– Act as primary escalation for internal and external partners with Cognisoft, periodically.
– Train the trainer – train key members of staff/ management to enable them to deliver training on Cogni.
– Work with Head of QA and other departmental managers to develop reports that enable performance and quality reporting throughout our contracts.
– Working with teams to ensure that all existing and new contracts are using Cognisoft.
– Work with SMT to support with mobilisation plans taking the lead with data management systems.
– Lead in the management of Cogni and liaising with the MIS system, to report any issues with the system and produce reports that are fit for purpose.
– To assist in the preparation of project reviews, reports and project audits as required by the National Lottery Community Fund, European Social Fund, any other third party Funder and Landau.
– Assisting and supporting the business during times of audits/ quarter, including moving resources to boost support at these times.
– Take the lead on GDPR for the QAT. Keeping abreast of, understanding and communicating GDPR rules and regulation updates (or changes) to Partners and colleagues.
– Assisting with the development of internal data controls and procedures, Keeping a GDPR register of data stored on MIS.
– Work with the Head of QA and team leader to support and organise the department through audits.
– Support on the delivery of Quality Assurance (QA) across all projects, ensuring that the QAT has a thorough understanding of the terms of the contract requirements.
– Support the QAT in supporting Key Landau staff members to develop a thorough understanding of the contractual requirements of their programs
– Support in devising and implementing QA processes throughout the business which will support with the monitoring of QA, consistency of quality service and best practice.
– Including reviewing and devising appropriate reports which support in this task.
– To lead in working collaboratively with external and internal delivery partners to continually review and improve systems and procedures that meet the needs of the funders, always ensuring the delivery of a high quality and compliance services.
– This will include creating, reviewing & assessing the key delivery plans for both internal and external delivery providers.
– To schedule quality/spot checks with internal and external partners, consisting of planned and unplanned checks to monitor partner delivery for quality and conducted as outlined and mutually agreed in the plan.
– To lead the team in remaining up to date with any changes to compliance, QA for all contracts, implementing quickly any changes in guidance.
– To represent Landau and the QA team at appropriate local, regional and national events and meetings as required. Always promoting Landau in a positive and professional manner.
– Work with Head of QA to deliver effective Team appraisals and feedback.
– Support and encourage the team with the development and acquisition of new skills and knowledge in line with the changing needs of the role and the business.
– Attend and contribute to regular performance review as and when required as set out in the staff handbook.
– Take responsibility for own personal development and acquisition of new skills and knowledge in line with the changing needs of the role and the Business.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £27,950 – £32,000 per year pro-rated DOE
This is a fixed term post until July 2022.
The posts will commence on the successful candidates earliest available date
Please complete the job application and submit your CV via this link https://form.jotform.com/211151369421346