Job title: Quality Assurance Officer
Job reference number: 10004
Closing date: 13th May 2021
Landau Ltd is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
Landau are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Officer to work as part of the Quality Assurance Team (QAT) to provide support in ensuring Landau remains compliant with all contracts delivered, including support with the integration of new contracts and ensuring processes are created and embedded to consistently deliver Quality and Best Practice across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
– By the first port of call for all Quality Compliance related queries, ensuring that they are actioned in within the agreed timescales and quality standards as per contract. When necessary escalating queries to QAC.
– Support on the delivery of the BBO project understanding and adhering to the terms of the contract requirements, supporting the team to deliver and exceed expectations.
– Support in implementing QA processes throughout the business which will support with the monitoring of QA, consistency of quality service and best practice.
– Work in collaboration to continually review/improve systems and procedures that meet the needs of the funders in relation to delivery.
– Adhere to and maintain the high quality standards as required by the funder.
– To work alongside the QAC’s to assess the key delivery plans for each provider to measure their delivery quality and how this achieves the targets and customer satisfaction.
– To work with the QAT to remain up to date with any changes to compliance/ QA for all contracts, supporting to implement quickly any changes in guidance.
– To establish and maintain effective working relationships with our delivery partners, to support the QAC in the monitoring of the quality of their delivery. To inform the QAC if contract obligations are not being met or of there are concerns in QA, working closely with the Partnership Coordinator.
– Deal professionally and proficiently with enquiries from colleagues, partner, business contacts etc.
– To work collaboratively with external and internal delivery partners to continually review and improve systems and procedures that meet the needs of the funders, always ensuring the delivery of a high quality and compliance services.
– This will include supporting the QAT in creating, reviewing & assessing the key delivery plans for both internal and external delivery providers.
– To report any partner delivery or compliance issues identified to the QAC, QA Team leader/ Partnership Coordinator.
– To assist in the preparation of project reviews, reports and project audits as required by the National Lottery Community Fund, European Social Fund and Landau.
– Ensure copies of electronic and hard copy files are returned on participant completion and stored/archived in line with the funder’s guidance.
– To support and advise partners with Safeguarding/MAPPA/GDPR issues by receiving support from QAC.
– Support HR and Heads of Service to review and update Landau Policies when required. Support in developing processes that help to support policies.
– Support the QAT to generate reports as and when required. Including to support Landau in the collection of data and information for bids/ Reports.
– Support in the coordination of partners due diligence by liaising with our partners, QAC and other Landau Leads.
– To support in the scheduling of quality checks with partners, consisting of planned and unplanned checks to monitor partner delivery for quality and conducted as outlined in the plan.
– To support Landau in the implantation and embedding of new contracts across Landau.
– To represent Landau and the QA team at appropriate local, regional and national events and meetings as required. Always promoting Landau in a positive and professional manner.
– Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc. to produce correspondence, presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
– To ensure all contract issues are properly completed at the close out of the project.
– To support the QAT on agreed projects that sit within the this department. Providing support to the QAC when necessary to ensure objectives and deadlines are achieved. This may include receiving support and training, along with undertaking delegated tasks which will be monitored by the QAC.
– Attend and contribute to regular performance review as and when required as set out in the staff handbook.
– Take responsibility for own personal development and acquisition of new skills and knowledge in line with the changing needs of the role and the Business.
Part-time hours: 37 per week
Salary: £21,525- £23,540 per year DOE
This is a fixed term post until July 2022.
The posts will commence on the successful candidates earliest available date
Please complete the job application and submit your CV via this link