Landau Ltd. is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
Landau are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Team Leader who will be leading the Quality Assurance Team (QAT) to ensure Landau remains compliant with all contracts delivered, including support with the integration of new contracts and ensuring processed are created and embedded to consistently deliver Quality and Best Practice across the business.
This is a Fixed Term post until June 2022 and is funded by European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Travel will be required so a full driving licence and access to a car is essential. The posts also require an enhanced DBS
Key responsibilities will include: –
• Lead upon ensuring the overall quality assurance for all contracts across Landau
• Support the team to develop a comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of Landau contracts
• Lead the team to continuously monitor and review process to ensure compliance remains at a high quality
• Proactively identify shortfalls and implement improvements to policy and processes to support with efficiency and quality assurance
• Effectively motivate, manage and mentor the Quality Assurance Team (QAT) ensuring consistent and accurate output as per agreed timescales
• Lead on quality assurance with partners and internal delivery to ensure the best possible experience for the participants
• Lead the Team in providing training for Landau key staff members quality, including setting clear expectations and managing concerns when compliance is not being met
Salary: £26,500 – £29,000 DOE
Full-time post 37 hours a week
Fixed term contract until June 2022 (further possible extension to early 2023 to be confirmed by end March 2021).
Closing date: 31st March 2021
The posts will commence on the successful candidates earliest available date