Volunteer PR/Marketing Intern
Landau Ltd. is a supported employment and work-related training organisation that aims to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
We have a great opportunity for a Volunteer Marketing Intern to join our team at our Head Office in Telford to support with the day to day management of our social media and with general marketing activities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing timely, relevant and accurate social media posts
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional ads
Working under the direction of the PR & Marketing Officer, the person will need to have or be working towards a degree in marketing or graphic design, be computer proficient with sound knowledge and experience of Adobe Suite, and be proactive, creative and able to work using their own initiative.
This is a great role for someone who wants to develop their marketing and graphic design skills in their chosen career path and who is excited at the idea of developing and expanding our social media presence and marketing.
Due to the nature of the charity and the projects we deliver, applicants must undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure (at Landau cost)
- Part-time ideally 3 days a week 9.00am to 5.00pm although we can consider less
- Travel expenses paid
- Closing date 31.01.2019
- Interviews 7th February which will be held at our Wellington site
The post will initially be for 3 months with potential for extension
Interested applicants should request further details and the application form from:
Carole Moreton, HR Officer [email protected]
|Hours||Part-Time ideally 3 days a week 9.00am to 5.00pm|