Do you enjoy helping and supporting people? Interested in finding out what it’s like to work in the charity sector? Got some time to spare?
Landau welcomes volunteers of all ages as we appreciate the skills and qualities that everyone can offer.
If you’re looking for work, volunteering is great because it helps you to develop skills such as teamwork, leadership, and confidence and it also helps you to build up some experience that might just impress potential employers.
Landau treats volunteers as part of the team – their input is appreciated and valued – and in return we give you the chance to help and support people which can be very rewarding. We also offer appropriate and useful training courses to build and enhance your skills.
At Landau we really value the positive difference that volunteers can make to the business and for the volunteer, there are lots of benefits that volunteering can bring.
By volunteering, you can:
- Meet new people
- Learn a new skill
- Improve communication and team working skills
- Use your experience and existing skills for valuable work
- Make a contribution to your local community
- Get job and college references
- Gain work experience for your CV
- Make a positive difference to the world around you
Volunteer Digital Marketing Assistant