||Overseeing the delivery of the project across the Building Better Opportunities partnership for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
To manage the development, delivery, evaluation and monitoring of the Building Better Opportunities Programme. The post holder will be responsible for leading the partnership and ensure the programme delivers an effective and quality provision that meets the needs of the target groups identified, engaging key stakeholders, employers and individuals to measure impact and successfully achieve programme outputs and outcomes.
- Lead on the delivery of the BBO project understanding and adhering to the terms of the contract requirements, delivering and exceeding expectations, anticipating and pro-actively suggesting change and improvement.
- To establish effective working relationships with the Core Partnership and delivery partners to monitor quality delivery and performance
- Address partner queries and foster relationships between project partners to ensure effective collaborations throughout the project delivery
- To work with the Charity Manager and the Core Partnership to develop systems and procedures that meets the needs of the funders in relation to all project and financial monitoring requirements.
- Develop, set and maintain the high quality standards as required by the Big Lottery and all ESF requirements
- To assess the key project plans for each provider within the partnership to measure their effectiveness
- To feedback to the Charity Manager and Core Partnership on delivery progress, highlighting performance and developing measures to be implemented to avoid risk to the project
- To manage, monitor and analyse the budget reporting and escalate issues to the Core Partnership Team promptly in order to adapt the programme and demonstrate value for money
- Lead on the development of a Project and Equalities service user Focus Group, a participants forum and a stakeholder’s forum enabling partners to draw on wider knowledge and understand how this can complement other initiatives and share the learning generated
- Working in collaboration with the Partnership Coordinator to commission an external evaluator to help create a robust monitoring framework to ensure we are collecting all relevant data in an appropriate way and collating learning across the partnership to produce an independent report
- Manage a team of staff ensuring they are fully equipped and have the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake their role effectively
- Manage relevant project performance targets to include individual and team targets. Implement any necessary support measures to ensure improvement where appropriate
- Deliver individual annual appraisals with all staff in line with Landau policies and processes ensuring each has a personal development plan and training needs of the team and individuals are clearly identified
- Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc. to produce correspondence, presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Manage all staff to ensure they fully understand all Landau Policies and Procedures and are confident in their roles
- In liaison with HR ensure all procedures are followed including dealing with discipline and grievance matters
- Deal professionally and proficiently with enquiries from colleagues, partner providers, business contacts etc.
- Attend and contribute to regular 1:1’s with the Charity Manager
- Organise and prioritise own time and responsibilities effectively
- Act in a professional manner at all times, ensuring that Landau is presented in a positive manner.
Post holder may be required from time to time to undertake other duties, not specifically mentioned in this job description, but within levels of their salary scale. On occasion there may be travel and work in unsocial hours
||18th November 2016
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
All completed application forms should be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of 18/11/16.