The IN2 service will continue to be delivered by our experienced and qualified staff in both schools and the community.
We have made every effort to ensure the support we have put in place for participants continues with virtual learning options for participant’s.
Tutor’s will continue to deliver learning modules through Moodle, we will support your learning using WhatsApp groups or Microsoft teams and through Schools Homework apps and emails.
Landau will ensure every effort is made to continue the support we have put in place for our partners and are looking at virtual meeting options such as Microsoft Teams/Skype so delivery and contact availability is maintained.
Landau’s NEET programme is joint funded through Social European Funding and Department for Education and delivered in partnership.
The IN2 Programme is offered across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Herefordshire.
IN2 is an employability and personal development programme for 15 to 24 year olds who are NEET. This initiative focuses on developing young people’s employability and key life skill to take control of their own lives and move towards a better future. The IN2 programme equips young people with basic and employer led skills. It provides them with the support to move into sustained education, employment, or training, through traineeships or apprenticeships.
Landau will be working with a range of local delivery partners known to schools and families across the Marches and connections to the business and employers to deliver all the IN2 programmes.
IN2 is a project working with local secondary schools – across the Marches – to give young people aged 15 to 16 training and other skills to equip them for the world of work. We are looking for local schools to identify and refer trainees to the programme – these real experiences of the workplace are a great preparation for their future and altering behavioural issues for disengaged students.
The IN2 Programme is delivered in partnership with organisations that can help participants to increase confidence and self-esteem. We are looking for local schools to identify and refer trainees to the programme enabling to equip them with the skills to move into further education or into employment directly or through traineeships or apprenticeships.
What is in it for you? Progression for difficult and disengaged students. Through the IN2 programme are able to link to a range of partners including The Marches Centre of Manufacturing & Technology, Marches Construction Ready Project and Colleges, that deliver employment led vocational training.
- You can evidence student progression and learning outcomes
- You can extend your offer bespoke and personalised vocational activity
- You can meet your work experience targets for more of your student population
- You are engaging with your local community and raising a positive profile of your school
- You are influencing the next generation of workers and promoting effective engagement with local employers
- In addition to the real work placements, the IN2 programme gives career advice and training to your students
For young people who have left education but have not yet moved to employment, further education or training we can also offer support through focused development courses designed to improve confidence, communication skills, employability skills and mental wellbeing, with the opportunity to work with a job coach who will support them to move towards employment, training, apprenticeships or traineeships.
As well as these courses there are all sorts of short activities on offer, each designed to help build confidence, skills and experience needed to help take the next steps in life. Activities could include Sport, Team Activities, Confidence Building, Employability, Self-Employment, Construction Skills, Media, Mechanics, Enterprise and Functional Skills.
The IN2 Programme is delivered in partnership with organisations that can help participants to increase confidence and self-esteem, achieve qualifications, develop employability skills, improve their English and Maths, undertake work related activities and, most importantly, progress and succeed in learning or work. To equip them with the skills to move into further education or into employment directly or through traineeships or apprenticeships.
What is in it for you? First, an extra pair of hands. Through the IN2 programme and working with a range of partners including The Marches Centre of Manufacturing & Technology, Marches Construction Ready Project and Colleges, we can deliver employment ready labour to meet your business needs.
1. You can identify future employees, “try before you buy” route for your recruitment.
2. We will do all the administration and are completely flexible with how the placement can work – we will design it around what works for you.
3. We can meet our trainees cost with fully kitted with PPE (personal protective equipment) and Child Care so you will not have any costs to meet.
4. You are also engaging with your local community and raising the profile of your company in a positive way – one that has a great influence on the next generation of workers and promotes opportunities in your profession.
How do I know if I am eligible?
We would be delighted to hear from any local business, large or small. We can tailor placements to suit you. In addition to the real work placements, the IN2 programme gives career advice and training to the young people.
For more information:
T: 01952 221 462