Volunteer Digital Marketing Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a volunteer to join our Digital Team located in Head Office, Telford. If you’re looking to kick-start your career in digital, apply today! Travel expenses can be reimbursed.
- The volunteer will work under the direction of the Digital & PR Manager to support the delivery of Landau’s digital efforts. The post holder will assist the Digital & PR Manager in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy and the wider integrated communications plan.
- Support the delivery of the digital marketing activity to achieve the charities income targets and raise awareness of the BBO programmes in the communities it serves
- Support the administration and management of email, paid search, affiliates and organic search activity across charity and specific campaigns.
- Support the production of campaign and website performance reports
- Support the development of the Landau website
- Research and report on competitor digital activity
- Support A/B and MVT testing across email, paid search and social media.
- Support the creation of dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Understand and support the impact of attribution modelling to contribute to the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns
- Organise and prioritise own time and responsibilities effectively
- Work with Compliance team to ensure that Building Better Opportunities related marketing materials adhere to funders expectations and requirements.
- Ensure that personal data of supporters, clients and participants is secure, used responsibly and compliant with GDPR when supporting the delivery of digital activity.
- Support the development of the corporate and supporter database, working in conjunction with Commercial and Digital Managers, ensuring compliance with GDPR.
|Closing Date:||27th April 2018|
|Interview Date:||4th May 2018|
|Posted Date:||27th March 2018|
Interested applicants should download the application form detailing any relevant experience and suitability to the post.