Website Terms & Conditions
- Permitted Use of the Website
- Prohibited Use of the Site.
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of these Terms
- Copy, edit, create similar work from, or reverse assemble the website or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, sublicense, distribute, exploit, transfer any right in or make available to a third party, the contents of the site.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our server in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages or disables the website or that interferes with any party’s use of it.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website;
- Use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this these terms.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the website may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
The website is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The website and all intellectual property belongs to Landau. The content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you cannot agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the website or its content, in whole or in part, by any means. Landau’s logos are property of Landau.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
Landau cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour and use of the website. You agree to indemnify, defend Landau, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, business partners, licensors, employees and any third-party providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable solicitors’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the website or its content, or any violation by you of these Terms.
- General Provisions
b) Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The content may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Landau does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Contact Us at [email protected] if you have any concerns.
Last Revised: 23rd May 2018