Welcome to Landau
At Landau, we understand how difficult finding the right job can be. We know the personal-challenges that may need to be overcome to enable you to find employment. Since 1995 we have helped a range of people, which have a whole spectrum of needs, to find long-term and sustainable employment; of their choice. Support and guidance is offered to the employer, to ensure that the employer can identify the right person for the job.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
FIVE STEPS TO SAFERWORKING TOGETHER
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
5. Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
Princess Anne Visits Landau
The Princess recently unveiled a plaque to mark Landau’s 25th anniversary of helping thousands of people across the West Midlands.
On arrival at the Marches Marches Construction Ready Partnership Training Hub in Trench, the Princess was met by the Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Shropshire, Jenny Wynn, who introduced her to chief executive Sonia Roberts.
Among the students she spoke to was 31-year-old army veteran Teri Elder, who suffered from depression and homelessness after leaving the forces, but now runs her own business offering support to people going through similar problems.
Teri, who lives in Staffordshire, said she was nervous but very excited to meet the Princess.
“She asked me what I did, and I told her that I walk and talk with people about their problems, and what they would like to do, and how they could take action,” she said.
The charity works with some of the most vulnerable in society, including veterans, those with learning disabilities and looked-after children.
Mrs Roberts said: “We were absolutely delighted to host The Princess Royal here today and for her to hear the inspiring stories of some of the 3,000 plus young people and adults we support.”
How we can help you...
Find the right support to meet yours and the employers’ needs
How you can help us...
Help us help more people reach their potential
Learning Disabilities and Autism
For individuals with a learning-barrier